Principles- Processing of Personal Data as it relates to GDPR regulations and the European Union:
VKGS shall only collect and maintain Personal Data under the following limitations:
1. ACCOUNTABILITY: Personal Data shall only be retained for the following specific Purpose of using such to provide subscribers only information about VKGS and its products, as a result of VKGS having a subscriber’s express consent from the receipt of an affirmative opt in acknowledgement from each subscriber, to receive VKGS emails; and such will not be used for any other purpose without receiving the express consent of the subscriber to use the Personal Data for any other Purpose; and which VKGS can demonstrate such Personal Data also meets the following requirements:
(a) processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’);
(b) collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing may only be for archiving purposes which is in the public interest for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall, in accordance with Article 89(1) of the GDPR, which will not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes (‘purpose limitation’);
(c) adequate, relevant and limited to what is only necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimization’);
(d) information which is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; and every reasonable step will be taken by VKGS to ensure that any Personal Data which is inaccurate, having taken into regard the purposes for which such was originally processed, will be erased or rectified by VKGS without delay in the event that an inaccuracy is reported or is otherwise reasonably discovered by VKGS (‘accuracy’);
(e) kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects Personal Data for no longer than is necessary for the Purposes for which the Personal Data was processed; Personal Data will only be stored for periods insofar as the Personal Data is necessary to be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by this Regulation in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject (‘storage limitation’);
(f) processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the Personal Data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or other organizational security measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’).
2. VKGS shall be responsible for, and will at all times be able to demonstrate compliance with, paragraph 1 (‘accountability’).
3. CONSENT: VKGS shall receive the express consent of each subscriber that wishes to receive information from VKGS, by utilizing an opt-in feature which requires each subscriber located in the European Union to review and provide their consent by utilizing an affirmative opt in check box which authorizes VKGS to store the necessary Personal Data of each European Union subscriber that wishes to receive information from VKGS for the above specific Purpose.
4. AUDIT: VKGS agrees to maintain the appropriate information necessary to support and verify that it is in compliance with GDPR regulations and requirements in the event that VKGS is audited by any appropriate regulatory authority.
5. RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN: Each subscriber that has previously opted in to receive information from VKGS shall at any time have the right to request that all Personal Data that VKGS maintains for the Purpose, to be erased and removed from VKGS’ archiving databases, so that subscriber no longer receives further correspondence from VKGS, after such documentation as listed below is received by VKGS.
VKGS customers: This form is for any European Union subscriber to use in the event that such subscriber desires that VKGS should prospectively delete any and all Personal Data which VKGS has previously stored to identify each subscriber. Upon receipt of the below VKGS shall delete subscriber Personal Data and any records about a subscriber account.
For more general questions please talk to our support team at: EMAIL ADDRESS
Top of Form
Right to be Forgotten FORM
Customer Account Information
Please provide the following so VKGS can find the correct corresponding account to delete Personal Data from the VKGS databases.
Subscriber to be deleted
Enter the information of the subscriber you would like completely deleted from VKGS’ databases.
After a subscriber submits a “Request to be Forgotten”, the VKGS support team will verify the subscriber’s identity and will process such requests for the removal of all Personal Data within 14 days of receipt of such request. Upon deletion VKGS will subsequently send a previous subscriber an email notifying such, that all Personal Data has been removed from VKGS databases.
Bottom of Form