Most Affordable, Full-Featured Bingo Console To Date!
• Description: PowerPlay 500 PL™
• Item Number: See Various Options Listed Below
• Dimensions: 62”L x 24”W x 33”H
• Weight: 275 lbs
• Flat-panel monitor with built-in speakers.
• Standard PC technology. Standard 101 keyboard/mouse.
• Compatible with Video King’s 90-Number Flashboard.
• Windows XP Operating System.
• Removable motor and base for easy maintenance.
• USB digital camera for live ball image.
• Compatible with the OMNI™ bingo management system, the e-BOS™ gaming systems, including Video King’s PowerTouch™ fixed-base systems and our full line of handheld bingo devices.
• Compatible with Bingo Racing software.
• Integrated video flashboard capability.
• Integrated presentation software for “in-hall” advertising.
• Single “F” key operation for ease of use and speed of operation.
• Advanced Windows®-based PowerEdit game program editor.
• Digital image picture-in-picture for live ball display on the game screen.
• Easy-to-follow, on-screen directions and menus.
• Easy back-up of game programs on floppy disk.
• PC Anywhere remote access software for program changes and troubleshooting.
• Full “system-restore” software.
• Built-in verification of known bingo perms.
• Supports complex pattern definitions, including multi-level and multi-card sheet patterns.
• “A” Data signal translator for connection to “A” Data style flashboards.
• Touch-screen interface.
• NTSC video camera for ball image.
• Software controlled video switch for enhanced multimedia control.
• 220-volt transformer.
• Two “B” Data outputs. Two Payout Data outputs.
• Two Bonanza Bingo “R” Data outputs.
• Supports Video King “B” Data Flashboards, including our 4,000, 6000, 7000, 7500, 7600 and Multimedia Flashboard Series.
• One parallel port for connection to any standard printer.
• One RJ11 modem jack for remote service dial-up connection.
• One JR45 Ethernet port for connection to local area network.
• Two RCA line level audio inputs for audio mixing and multimedia capabilities.
• Two RCA line level outputs for connection to hall audio system or monitor speakers.
• One 1/4 inch microphone input jack for caller audio equipment.
• One ATI video graphics card for crystal clear caller and hall video displays.
• One NTSC video output for connection to hall video equipment displaying live ball image and switching to card verification image.
• Fluorescent light ball chamber for maximum clarity and ball action view.
• Multiple accessory, 120-volt AC outlets.
• Length: 62 inches. Width: 24 inches.
• Height: 33 Inches. Shipping Weight: 275 pounds.
• • •
Each of the great software features available on our top-of-the-line PowerPlay 700XL™ is also included on the 500PL™ series value-priced model.
Simply select the specific model and features from the list below, and you get a traditional chassis design that is loaded with the best caller software in the industry!
Powerplay Console With Standard Monitor And Digital Camera
Item Number: 18PPLAY500PL
Console With Touch Screen Monitor And Digital Camera
Item Number: 18PPLAY502PL
Console With Touch Screen Monitor, Digital Camera And RF Modulator
Item Number: 18PPLAY503PL
Console With Standard Monitor And CCTV/NTSC Camera Support. Camera Optional
Item Number: 18PPLAY504PL
Console With Touch Screen Monitor And CCTV/NTSC Camera Support. Camera Optional
Item Number: 18PPLAY505PL
Note: All of Video King’s bingo consoles are capable of verifying any known paper perms.