Modernistic design and user-friendly operation is what separates the 7000™ Flashboard & Blower System from all the others.
Video King’s elegant 7000 Flashboard & Blower System is designed for facilities of all sizes. The 7000 blower system drives the 4000, 6000 and 7000 series flashboards.
The blower unit is beautifully enhanced by gray laminate, and the flashboard features large, easy-to-read, 4” numbers.
The flashboard is also available in the Bonanza Bingo™ version (Model No. 127000BZFBL), an exclusive Video King game that is sweeping the nation.
In addition, it’s from Video King, and that assures you outstanding performance and reliability. The 7000 System enhances every phase of your operations, especially profits.
(Part No. 127000FBL)
• Size: 29” H x 113” L x 4 3/4” D.’
• Weight: 120 pounds.
• Special sign on flashboard for greater visibility.
• Pre-wired as through-boards – may be daisy-chained.
• Last number called flashes.
• Large, easy-to-read, 4” numbers.
• Counter displays either game number or number of balls in play with large, 8” digital read-out numbers.
• Game pattern display board.
• Has own power supply and power switch – easy access to fuses.
• Handy pull-chain can be reached from the floor.
• 100 feet of light-weight cable included.
• Sturdy trouble-free connectors – eliminates pin problems.
• Cooler, low-current, 28-volt bulbs give extra life without sacrificing brightness.
• All-black, anodized aluminum extruded frame.
• New sliding front panels – easy access for changing bulbs and no need to remove from the wall.
• All flashboards come with 12-foot power cord that plugs into standard 115-volt outlet.
• Includes easy-mount wall brackets.
• Bingo flashes on the flashboards.
• Available as Bingo Bonanza™ flashboard with distinctive blue, high-contrast background.
7000 Bonanza Bingo™ Flashboard
(Model No. 127000BZFBL)
(Model No. 127000WBL)
• Desk Dimensions: 24”W x 55” L x 33 1/2” H
• Weight” 220 pounds.
• Decorator stripes on gray laminate.
• Hand-crafted in sturdy, 1/2” laminated plywood, core material.
• Ball chamber offers greater visibility.
• Modern “push button” state-of-the-art control panel.
• Larger leg area than standard blower for greater comfort.
• Compatible with Video King’s 4000™, 6000™ and 7000™ flashboards and all 75 mini flashboards.
• Two output jacks can power extra flashboards easily.
• The flat-top design keeps balls in constant view.
• Placement of the ball outlet below arm level reduces arm fatigue for the caller.
• Full-door opening for fast removal or replacement of balls.
• Blower drawer slides out for easy access to motor.
• Retriever ball gate reduces noise.
• Extra 120-volt outlets for adding accessories.
• Includes one set of multi-colored balls.
• PC board easily accessible.
• Recall feature: If balls accidentally dropped, status of game can be recalled.
• Programmable feature: Program games ahead of time in memory.
• Card reader.