Primary Job Duties Include
• Performs a variety of duties related to product assembly, rework, refurbish and testing of units in the manufacture and assembly of electronic gaming equipment units and related parts.
• Performs various soldering tasks of a complex nature on printed circuit boards, sub-assemblies, chassis and panels using standard and special soldering stations including Surface Mount Technology.
• Performs cable fabrication and wire routing.
• Performs cleaning, rework, repair and refurbishes and tests unit.
• May assists in the training of assemblers.
Work is performed in an assembly environment using standard and special hand tools and torque tools (soldering skills will be tested). Position requires ability to read and write English; must possess good manual and physical dexterity and ability to stand or sit for prolonged periods, and ability to lift up to 30 lbs occasionally.
Ideal candidate will possess High School diploma or equivalent and two (2) years of experience in an electronic assembly or related environment. Certification in various assembly functions and previous computer experience desired. Must have the ability to interpret technical specifications and ability to identify electronic components and common hardware.
We offer a creative, casual work environment with competitive wages . Please send resume, cover letter & salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org . Visit our website at www.videokingnetwork.com