Terms and Conditions for the Use of Video King’s Website
This website is being provided by VKGS LLC DBA Video King, and may be accessed and used for information purposes only. By utilizing this website or the materials contained herein, including the downloading of materials from this website, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth herein and any updates which are made to these terms and conditions over time. Do not use this website or any materials contained herein if you are not going to abide to these terms and conditions.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, Video King grants to you a non-exclusive, nontransferable, limited right to access license for the use and display of the materials contained herein and to the use of the website. By accepting such license you agree not to interfere with the operation of this website in any way and you accept such license for the use of this website and materials contained herein to be used only for your own personal use and not for any commercial use.
All images and materials contained herein are the property of Video King and you agree that they will not be modified, reproduced, distributed, displayed for any public or commercial purposes, and you will not transfer such images or materials to any other person unless they agree to accept the terms and conditions of this limited license and the obligations arising out of the same. You are also hereby notified that such materials are also covered under copyright laws of both the United States and Canada, and you agree to abide by such copyright laws that prevent the unlawful use of the materials.
This website may contain inaccuracies, typographical errors, and possible omissions, and Video King does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information that is either displayed or distributed through this website. Any reliance upon any of the materials contained herein is at your own risk and Video King reserves the right to correct any errors or misstatements at any time. Video King provides the information and materials contained herein without any representation or warranty, express or implied of any kind, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. IN NO EVENT SHALL VIDEO KING OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM) THAT ARE RELATED TO THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE CONTENT, MATERIALS, AND FUNCTIONS OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE.
1. INFORMATION VIDEO KING COLLECTS
Personal information you disclose to Video King
Video King may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at Video King’s website or expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, from participating in activities or inquiries on Video King’s website (such as posting messages in our online forums or entering competitions, contests or giveaways) or from otherwise making contact with Video King.
The personal information that Video King may collect depends on the context of your interactions with Video King’s website, the choices you make, and the products and features of the Video website that you may choose to use. The personal information Video King may collect can include the following:
Other Social Media Login Data. Video King may provide you with the option to register using social media account details, from other websites that you may utilize like your Facebook, Twitter or other social media accounts. If you choose to register in this way, Video King may collect the Information contained in the details of those social media accounts and how Video King utilizes this information is further described in the section called “VIDEO KING’S HANDLING OF YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA LOGIN INFO” below.
You agree to only provide personal information to Video King which is true, complete and accurate, and you must notify Video King of any changes to such personal information, so that Video King insure the information that you have provided remains up-to-date and relevant.
Information automatically collected by Video King
Information related to your IP address and/or browser and device characteristics may be collected automatically when you visit Video King’s website.
Video King may automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate to Video King’s website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use Video King’s website and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of Video King’s website, but may also be used for Video King’s own internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, Video King may also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
2. PRIOR CONSENT BEFORE VIDEO KING SHARES YOUR INFORMATION
Video King will only share information if Video King has received your consent, and Video King further agrees to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, and/or to fulfill business obligations which Video King owes to you.
Video King may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: Video King may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: Video King may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve Video King’s legitimate business interests in regards to Video King’s products or services.
- Performance of a Contract: Where Video King has entered into a contract with you, Video King may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of either providing products or services or to fulfill the terms of a contract with you.
- Legal Obligations: Video King may disclose your information where Video King is legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: Video King may disclose your information where Video King believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of Video King’s policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which Video King is or may become involved.
More specifically, Video King may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Third-Party Users. Video King may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf, and/or that require access to such information to do or perform such work for Video King. Examples include but are not limited to: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and/or marketing efforts. Video King may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the website, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the website, products and services that Video King offers over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, Video King will not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for the third parties own promotional purposes.
- Third-Party Advertisers. Video King may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit Video King’s website or purchase products or services from Video King. These companies may use information about your visits to Video King’s website and links to other Video King sites that are or may be contained in Video King’s cookies and other tracking technologies in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Partners. Video King may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Other Users. When you share personal information or otherwise interact with public areas of Video King’s website such personal information may be viewed by all other users and may be publicly distributed outside the website in perpetuity. If you interact with other users through our website and register through a social network (such as Facebook, Twitter), your contacts on the social network may be able to see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity on Video King’s website. Similarly, other users of Video King’s website may be able to view descriptions of your activity, and to communicate with you through Video King’s website, and to also view your Video King profile.
4. VIDEO KING’S HANDLING OF YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA LOGIN INFO
By choosing to register or log in to Video King’s website by utilizing a social media account, Video King may have access to certain information about you. Where you choose to utilize Facebook or Twitter to do this, Video King may receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information Video King receives may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, e-mail address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you have chosen to make available or which is in the public.
5. HANDLING OF INTERNATIONAL INFORMATION
Video King may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in Omaha, Nebraska, United States and in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. If you are accessing our website from outside either of these two Countries, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom Video King may share your personal information as previously described above, in other countries.
6. VIDEO KING NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
Video King is not responsible for the safety of any information that you share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with Video King.
7. LENGTH OF TIME VIDEO KING KEEPS YOUR INFORMATION
When Video King has no ongoing legitimate business needs to process or store your personal information, Video King will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then Video King will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
8. VIDEO KING WILL NOT COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS
Video King does not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the website, you represent that you are at least 18, or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the website. If Video King learns that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, Video King will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data Video King have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at 402-951-2970.
9. PRIVACY RIGHTS
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time by either contacting us or opting out.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe Video King is unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: www.ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies /authorities/index_en.html.
If you wish to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that Video King sends or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, Video King will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account. To otherwise opt-out, you may: email email@example.com
10. DO-NOT-TRACK CONTROLS FEATURES
11. CALIFORNIA RESIDENT SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits Video King’s users who are California residents to request and obtain from Video King, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) that Video King has disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which Video King shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with Video King’s website, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the website services of Video King. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. Video King will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on Video King’s website, but please be aware that your data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA VIDEO KING COLLECTS FROM YOU
Based on the laws of some countries, you may have the right to request access to the personal information Video King collects from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request and review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form by contacting us at email@example.com. Video King will respond to your request within 30 days.