'Check Out' Our Online Store!
Click To Download Press Release
Black Hawk II™
New Combo Console & Flat Screen TV!
Part No: 18PPLAY505BLT
• Sleek, Black Laminate Finish Now Available In Our PowerPlay 500™ Line!
• Ships With LED TV & Mounting Brackets Attached.
• Simple To Assemble!
• TV Equipped To Display Video Flashboard, As Well As TV Programs, PowerPoints & Promos!
• Special Introductory Pricing!
• Call (800) 635-9912 To Learn More!
PowerPlay 500™ Line
• Description: PowerPlay 500 PL™
• Item Number: See Various Options Listed Below
• Shipping Weight: 330 pounds
• Shipping Dimensions: 69” L x 31” W x 47” H
• Dimensions: 62” L x 24” W x 33” H
• 15-inch monitor with built-in speakers.
• USB keyboard/mouse.
• Standard PC technology.
• Locking cabinets.
• Windows 7® Operating System.
• Removable motor and base for easy maintenance.
• NTSC camera for live ball image.
• Low sound emissions.
• Ability to verify all known perms.
• Ability to save and store sessions.
• Programmable timer with visual and audible signals.
• Automatic prize calculations when multiple winners.
• Compatible with Video King’s 90-number flashboard.
• Compatible with the OMNI™ bingo management system, the e-BOS™ gaming systems, including our fixed-base systems and full line of handheld bingo devices.
• Compatible with Bingo Racing software.
• Integrated video flashboard capability.
• Integrated presentation software for “in-hall” advertising.
• Single “F” key operation for ease of use and speed of operation.
• Advanced Windows®-based PowerEdit game program editor.
• Digital image picture-in-picture for live ball display on the game screen.
• Easy-to-follow, on-screen directions and menus.
• Remote access software for program changes and troubleshooting.
• Full “system-restore” software.
• Built-in verification of known bingo perms.
• Supports complex pattern definitions, including multi-level and multi-card sheet patterns.
• Compatible With Video King's flashboards.
• Password protected for added security.
• “A” Data signal translator for connection to “A” Data style flashboards.
• Software controlled video switch for enhanced multimedia control.
• 220-volt transformer.
• Touch-screen interface.
• Black cabinet.
• Random number generator.
• RF modulator.
• Available in Models: 500, 502,503, 504.
• Two “B” Data outputs. Two Payout Data outputs.
• Two Bonanza Bingo “R” Data outputs.
• Supports Video King “B” Data Flashboards, including our 4,000, 6000, 7000, 7500, 7600 and Multimedia Flashboard Series.
• One parallel port for connection to approved printers.
• One RJ11 modem jack for remote service dial-up connection.
• One JR45 Ethernet port for connection to local area network.
• Two RCA line level audio inputs for audio mixing and multimedia capabilities.
• Two RCA line level outputs for connection to hall audio system or monitor speakers.
• One 1/4 inch microphone input jack for caller audio equipment.
• One ATI video graphics card for crystal clear caller and hall video displays.
• One NTSC video output for connection to hall video equipment displaying live ball image and switching to card verification image.
• Fluorescent light ball chamber for maximum clarity and ball action view.
• Multiple accessory, 120-volt AC outlets.
For information, please call (800) 635-9912 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Please Note: Gaming and gaming devices may or may not be
approved in all jurisdictions. Please contact your sales representative
to see what products are allowed within your marketplace.
Thanks For Your Interest!