Full House Of Fun!
(Larger images avaialble by clicking on magnifier at left)
It's A Full House Of Fun!
Video King is pleased to introduce PokerNanza Bingo,® our latest patented game, which combines the excitement of large Bingo prizes, along with the skill of Poker play. It's the best of both worlds – for those who like gaming. A Class II game, the ball draw determines the Poker cards, yet it is up to the player to decide which cards to play!
A Great Deal ...
Players have two chances to win, one for Poker and one for Bingo. And, it’s a “virtual” jackpot, in terms of gaming. Fact, PokerNanza will probably be the largest jackpot offered in the facility.
Example Of Cards Dealt
A multi-player game, PokerNanza features three or more progressive prizes, which have variable hit frequencies – weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually – depending on the volume of game play.
And – if you play our cards right – these progressives can generate much –100 times or more – larger payouts than traditional Video Poker progressives.
PokerNanza Bingo* will offer everyone’s favorites, from "Jacks Or Better" to "Deuces Wild," typically played in Vegas.
Examples Of Cards Drawn Below
No Need To Call Our Bluff …
We bet you’ll love this game, playable on the CHAMP-e™, Video King’s new Android tablet, designed with more processing power for more complex games and patterns.
Example Of A Bingo Win
Example Of A Three Of A Kind
Example Of A Jacks Or Better
So, If You’re All In ...
Here’s How To Play:
1. Purchase your Bingo card (1 to 5 credits) or press DAUB/DRAW to:
• Purchase a Bingo card at the same price as your last game
• And to enter into the multi-player Bingo game
• And to receive the initial ball draw batch
2. After receiving the first 5 balls, touch 0 to 5 balls/playing cards to make the best 5-playing card hand combination possible, based on the bonus game pay table.
3. Press DAUB/DRAW to receive the remainder of the ball draw to mark your Bingo card to claim any game-ending pattern prize, video poker prize and/or any progressive prizes.
Here’s How To Win:
1. Be the first to cover all the spots in the highlighted, game-ending Bingo pattern, seen on the screen.
2. Have only 0, 1, 2 or 3 spots covered in the highlighted, game-ending Bingo pattern, at the same time another player covers the entire, highlighted, game-ending Bingo pattern.
• 1 Spot = Super Jackpot Progressive
• 2 Spots = Jackpot Progressive
• 3 Spots = Mini Jackpot Progressive
3. Create a winning combination of 5 playing cards. (See Bonus Game Play Table.)
Want A Cut Of The Action ...
Call us at (800) 635-9912 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A great deal, odds are PokerNanza, would fill any crowd with a "Full House Of Fun!"
Example Of Game Over Notification
*U.S. #9,472,061 and #8,752,838 Domestic and International Patents Pending