The 7500™ Flashboard System
(Part No. 127500FBL)
Video King’s 7500 Flashboard System features a moving game pattern display as well as a prize payout and game number section.
Only a Modular Mach™ or a PowerPlay™ bingo console can drive a 7500 flashboard. Add this special flashboard to your bingo hall, and you truly have the best!
In addition, it’s all from Video King, and that assures you outstanding performance and reliability.
• Size: 29” H x 158 1/2” L x 4 3/4” D.
• Weight: 155 pounds.
• Moving game pattern display allows games to be displayed in a fixed mode or displayed to show most multi-patterns in a moving configuration.
• Last number called and the appropriate letter flashes.
• Built-on prize payout displays dollar amount up to five digits.
• Flashboard indicator displays either game number, last number called, or number of balls in play.
• Large, easy-to-read 4” numbers.
• Sliding panels for easy access to bulbs and electronics.
• Cooler 28-volt bulbs for extra life without sacrificing brightness.
• Black anodized aluminum extruded frame.
Thanks for your interest!