New Modules: Jackpot Accruals, Credit-Card Processing & Bar-Coded Paper! Click To Learn More!
OMNI™ - Sky's The Limit!
Customizable, Multi-Functional, MICs-Compliant Bingo Hall Management System – Lauded For Supreme Tracking Ability, Continuous New Features!
No need to “mouse” around.
It’s all just touch and go. ’Course we’re talking about the extreme ease using OMNI,™
Video King’s revolutionary, new Bingo hall management system.
Add to that an ever-expanding list of functionality and new features, such as issuing gift certificates to play Bingo or reserving in advance your preferred gaming tablet or handset OMNI – as the name implies – does it all.
With its customizable range of select features, OMNI has proven itself time and time again to be the “Total Solution”
for any size Bingo hall, both large and small.
(See Top 10 Ways OMNI Trumps Other Systems!)
But what truly propels OMNI, a Windows®-based PC system,
light years ahead of its time, are its strong design features, according to Dan Free, CTO/Vice President of Electronics at Video King.
“More specifically, OMNI’s extensive use of a touch-screen GUI
(graphical user interface) for all the high-volume repetitive tasks and the use of on-screen displays, rather than reports, for identifying various financial balancing challenges,” he said.
Although Video King typically provides hands-on training with the system, prior to going live, OMNI’s screens are incredibly intuitive and easy to learn,
Here’s Why ...
“The touch screen is a very high-speed, easy-to-use interface, and it demands that the screens are kept simple and easy to use,” Free said.
“This results in high-speed entry of all clerical functions. Cashiers, inventory clerks and other employees never need to ‘mouse around,’ it’s just ‘touch and go,’” he explained.
“Secondly, the supervisors and managers responsible for the various balancing functions love the fact that they do not have to run and print paper reports to identify any errors they need to report in order to balance.
The system offers very simple and concise screens to identify these kinds of problems, and they often only take seconds to see and resolve,” he said.
“This helps everyone close out sessions quickly, which is important any time, but especially in the wee hours of the morning, after the midnight session has ended.”
Although point-of-sale is the core module for all halls, customers can use as much or as little of the modules as they wish. Furthermore, Video King ensures that each module is configured in accordance with regulatory approval within specific gaming regulations, he said.
• OMNI Central: OMNI’s central management controls the entire system. It monitors all the user rights and the configuration of the various groups and organizations that operate the system.
• OMNI Inventory: Inventory can be paper, daubers, tape, etc. The module records all transactions, such as issues, trades and returns, utilizing the system’s audit number tracking feature.
MICS–compatible, this module has the ability to track paper by both series and serial number.
• OMNI Cash Vault: Monitors and controls all Bingo vault operations, floats (banks) issued to cashiers and floor workers, as well as all deposit of cash and non-cash items, such as coupons. OMNI provides a secure, auditable system.
• OMNI Sales: Using our POS system, OMNI can sell electronic products, paper products, pull-tabs and concession items. Various functions are multi-session sales along with void and redo functionality.
The POS station does mass download of data to a wide variety of player devices.
• OMNI Promotions: An incredibly powerful marketing tool, this module lets the OMNI POS automatically apply all types of promotions (sales rules) in real-time as the cashier rings up a sale – without slowing down the cashiering process.
• OMNI Paymaster: Quickly and easily calculates the prize payouts, including multi-level prize splitting and records them in the OMNI database, enabling detailed reporting.
Also generates a W-2G form automatically on any payout over $1,199.
• OMNI Gift Certificates: This module enables a hall to create a custom gift certificate to their specification and print out the certificates as required. It also has the feature to activate an external card.
• OMNI Reservations: With our Reservations Module, a player or non-player can reserve an item, such as a handset or tablet, for a future Bingo session.
• OMNI Pull-Tabs: This module tracks pull-tab inventories, sales, deposits. Monitors pull-tab deals in play, as well as real-time calculation of prize redemption and profit by dollars and percentage. Can also issue voids, reprints and deposit playbacks.
• OMNI U-Print Kiosk: This module is used for printing out Pick 7s.
• OMNI Draw Kiosk: A stand-alone module, the Draw Kiosk allows players to scan their membership cards, awarding them attendance points through the Bonanza Rewards Program, and entering them into instant prize drawings.
Players can use the accumulated points to purchase draw-drum style raffle tickets.
• OMNI Player Loyalty/Membership System: Module designed to store customer data, such as birthdays and other personal information, and record customer purchase history and players’ points.
Members can also renew their membership at the POS cashier.
• OMNI Link: OMNI can interface with a third-party casino player loyalty program, such as the Bally CMP system, Aristocrat Oasis system and IGT Advantage system.
• OMNI Reports: There are more than 100 management reports in OMNI, including:
• Session Financial: Full description of a session.
• Employee Balance: Documents if an employee is balanced or not.
• POS Sales Summary: Reports what and how often a cashier has hit a button at POS.
• Session Summary: Creates a win/write report.
• Card/Debit Cards: OMNI now supports both credit and debit cards for payments. We do this through an interface with Shift4, a leader in the payment card industry. Our combined solution allows our Bingo hall customers to implement a PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant solution, including the latest requirement to be EMV (Europay, MasterCard, Visa) compliant as well.
• Bar-Coded Paper: The Bingo industry is evolving, and one of the changes we are seeing is the increased use of bar-coded Bingo paper. The bar codes allow increased auditability and control of the Bingo cards.
This is very important for halls that offer large jackpots, where the risk of “illegal paper“ being brought into the hall is higher.
The bar codes also allow cashiers to make sales as fast or faster than before so the increased auditability does not hamper the speed at the cashier.
• Desk/Paymaster Integration: Integrated Callers Desk and Paymaster functionality allows the caller to automatically provide all winning prize amounts to the paymaster so there is less work for the paymaster to do and reduced chance of any errors.
• Jackpot Accruals/Signage: A prized feature, that’s quite progressive in terms of Bingo management systems, OMNI can now manage and update your progressive prizes automatically. It’s just the latest in a series of
features that help keep your eye on the ultimate prize, your bottom line. Not only can OMNI do the math for you, but it automatically sends the prize data to digital signage. The data can also be exported to be printed on a prize board handout to give to players to build excitement before the games begin.
Also, check out the OMNI Rover™, a truly stellar data retriever!
Video King’s Research & Development team have successfully programmed the OMNI Rover,™
a portable point-of-sale system, to capture, record and transmit vast amounts of data.
Click Here To Learn More!
Please call (800) 635-9912
or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your interest!