A Stellar Data Retriever!
Video King’s Research & Development team have successfully programmed the OMNI Rover,™ a portable point-of-sale system, to capture, record and transmit vast amounts of data.
In other words, OMNI can now go, where few POSes have dared venture – the far reaches of your Bingo hall, casino or gaming establishment.
Light years ahead of its time, OMNI heralded a new era in Bingo hall management.
The multi-functional, MICS compatible, POS has been designed to be the most efficient, yet easy-to-use system within our gaming galaxy.
Proven to be the industry leader in terms of reliability, control and accountability, OMNI is the “Total Solution,” featuring various modules, ranging from cashiering and comprehensive reporting – to the ability to download data to a wide range of player devices, such as Video King’s Champion II™ , TAB-e™ and CHAMP-e™ gaming tablets.
Since its initial release, new phrases – such as credit card processing and pull-tab inventory – have been introduced to expand functionality, guided by the continual feedback we receive from our customer base.
The OMNI Rover, a sleek, lightweight, wireless touch-screen tablet is equipped with these very same, highly sought after features.
Weighing just over 2 lbs, the portable device, measures approximately 8 x 10 x 1 inches and renders a brilliant 1024 x 768 (XGA) screen resolution.
Highly durable, the Rover, itself, is composed of a high-quality, plastic frontal component, encased in magnesium-aluminum alloy.
The device has a 4-foot pass on drop testing, with standard rubber grips on the side. It has been used in many rugged and non-rugged work environments.
Battery-powered, the Rover, loaded with the latest OMNI software, is embedded with an Intel Atom Z530 1.6Ghz processor and Microsoft Windows® CE or XP Embedded operating system.
With the standard internal battery, the Rover will last 1.5 hours, and with the external internal battery, 3 hours.
An extended external battery will give an additional 3 hours to the standard or external internal battery.
The internal battery can be charged to 80 percent of its full capacity within less than one hour, while the external battery can be charged to 80 percent of its capacity within approximately two hours.
An additional 1.5 to 2 hours charging time would be required to charge the battery (both internal and external) to 100 percent full.
In addition to rubber grips, stylus and lanyard, the Rover comes equipped with a wireless receipt printer.
However, optional accessories are available, ranging from a 3 mega-pixel camera with auto-focus function, smart card reader, desktop cradle, vehicle mount, single external and six-bay external battery chargers.
So, if you’re ready charter new territories and maximize your potential sales reach, we’ll “untether” OMNI and send Rover right over …
OMNI Rover™ System
The wireless, touch-screen tablet is fully equipped with the latest OMNI software, a multi-functional, MICS compatible Bingo hall management system, designed to be the most efficient, yet easy-to-use system within our gaming galaxy.
• Processor: Intel® Atom™ processor, Z530 1.6GHz
• Memory (RAM): 1GB or 2GB
• Display: 10.4-inch TFT LCD with resistive touch
• Display Resolution: 1024 x 768 (XGA)
• Operating System: Microsoft Windows® XP Embedded; Windows® XP Professional for Embedded Systems; Windows® XP Professional or Linux
• Network Interface: WiFi 802.11a/g/n, Bluetooth 2.0
• Control Switch and Buttons: 1 Power button, 7 Front buttons and 1 Trigger button
• Indicator: 1 Power/Battery status LED &1 WLAN active LED
• Audio: Built-in speakers
Number Of I/O Ports
• USB: 2
• DC-in: 1
• Microphone-in: 1
• Headphone-out: 1
• Enclosure: ABS + PC Plastic and Magnesium-aluminum alloy
• Protective Grip: Rubber with handstrap
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 8.3 x 10.3 x 0.8 (inches) 210 x 261 x 18 (mm)
• Weight: 2.05 lbs (0.93 kg)
• Battery Pack Internal: (7.4V, 2200mAh) or (7.4V, 3760mAh)
• Optional: External (7.4V, 3760mAh)
• AC/DC Adapter Input: 100 – 240V AC/
• Output: 12V DC@3.5A
• Power Cord: North America, Eu, UK, China and Japan
• Stylus: Non-electronic tip
• Regulatory: FCC Class B,CE, C-Tick, RoHS compliant
For further information, please call (800) 635-9912 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Gaming and gaming devices may or may not be approved in all jurisdictions. Please contact your sales representative to see what products are allowed within your marketplace.
Thanks for your interest!