All Niter is a progressive pull-tab ticket that can be adapted to bingo, in addition to other games. As name suggests, the game can be played along side regular Bingo, throughout session or all night long. So, if you want another chance of winning, best not “sleep” – as they say in bingo – or miss this one.
• To begin, hall chooses bingo pattern, based on the number of sheets in bingo pack.
• Pattern for All Niter ticket announced before session begins.
• If first, for instance B8 is called, players would daub B8 on first sheet of paper from pack, in addition to B8, and B8 only, on All Niter ticket.
• After game completed, players begin new game on next sheet of paper in pack.
• Again, first number called daubed on All Niter ticket, as well as regular session bingo paper.
• If number already daubed on All Niter ticket, second number called daubed and so forth.
• To win progressive, players must get pattern on All Niter ticket during regular session.
• If nobody wins progressive, play to completion, offering consolidation or daub prize.
• Rest assured. Players can buy more progressives throughout session, then daub what’s already been called.
*Availability subject to equipment compatibility, software version and regulatory restrictions.
Please Note: Gaming and gaming devices may or may not be approved in all jurisdictions. Please contact your sales representative to see what products are allowed within your marketplace.