The PowerPlay Bel Air™ has the ultimate features bingo hall operators are searching for. In essence, the best of both worlds. In other words, form and functionality have now been merged and transformed. The desk is easy to service and softly contoured.
The Bel Air comes fully loaded with all the latest software – attributes that make Video King’s PowerPlay™ line, North America’s No. 1 choice in bingo consoles.
• Touch-screen, flat-panel monitor with built-in speakers.
• Slant-top design for caller comfort.
• Standard PC technology.
• Windows 10 Operating System.
• Removable front and side panels for easy maintenance.
• Removable motor and base for easy maintenance.
• NTSC camera for live ball image.
• Secure cabinet design with lockable panels.
• Software controlled video switch for enhanced multimedia control.
Please Note: Gaming and gaming devices may or may not be approved in all jurisdictions. Please contact your sales representative to see what products are allowed within your marketplace.
• Compatible with the OMNI™ bingo management system, the e-BOS™ gaming systems, including Video King’s PowerTouch™ fixed-base systems, Champion II™, the TAB-e™ and CHAMP-e™ gaming tablets and our other handheld bingo devices.
• Compatible with Bingo Racing software.
• Supports PowerVideo software, for multimedia flashboard displays.
• Integrated presentation software for “in-hall” advertising.
• Advanced Windows-based, PowerEdit game program editor.
• Digital image picture-in-picture for live ball display on the game screen.
• Easy-to-follow, on-screen directions and menus.
• Easy back-up of game programs.
• Remote access software for program changes/troubleshooting.
• System Restore CD included.
• Ability to verify wide range of perms from Video King and other manufacturers.
• Built-in verification of stated perms.
• Supports complex pattern definitions, including multi-level, multi-card patterns.
• “A” Data signal translator for connection to “A” Data style flashboards.
• Can be configured for right-handed or left-handed callers.
• Two “B” Data outputs
• Two Payout Data outputs
• Two Bonanza Bingo “R” Data outputs
• Supports Video King “B” Data Flashboards, including our 4000, 6000, 7000, 7500, 7600 and Multimedia Flashboard Series
• One parallel port for connection to approved printers
• One RJ11 modem jack for remote service dial-up connection
• One RJ45 Ethernet port for connection to local area network
• Two RCA line level audio inputs for audio mixing/multimedia capabilities
• Two RCA line level outputs for connection to hall audio system or monitor speakers
• One 1/4 inch microphone input jack for caller audio equipment
• Dedicated video graphics card for crystal clear caller and hall video displays
• Three NTSC video outputs for connection to hall video equipment displaying live ball image and switching to card verification image
• Fluorescent light ball chamber for maximum clarity and ball action view